AZTEC SECRET Indian Healing Bentonite Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Mask
- Deep pore cleaning, helps to remove impurities and dirt from pores
- 100% natural calcium bentonite (green) clay
- Great for acne and blemishes
- Encourages regeneration of new and healthy skin cells
- Product of USA
- Sun dried, No additives, no fragrances, no animal testing
Indian healing clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Throughout history the use of clay, specifically green clay or bentonite, is well documented. Aztec secret Indian healing clay is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun- dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. There are many uses for clays including facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, as well as chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home.
- Mix healing clay with equal parts (1:1) of raw apple cider vinegar and/ or water, stir thoroughly in a non-metal bowl.
- Add more clay powder or liquid as required until a smooth paste is formed.
- Clean your skin and apply clay evenly to the face / other area.
- Let it dry for 5-10mins (delicate skin) or 10-15mins (normal skin) until dried and may feel a pulling and tightening sensation.
- Remove clay by rinsing off with warm water.
- Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30mins.
- Leaving the mask on too long is not advised.