Probiotic-rich drink concentrate
Herbs of Gold Culture Chai recharges the digestive system with 8 live probiotic strains in a bio-fermented base of fruit and delicately blended organic Chai spices. Culture Chai is made using a fermentation process that results in a concentrate full of beneficial enzymes and highly bioavailable nutrients.
- Equiv. to 6 billion CFU* probiotic activity per 15mL serve
- Organic chai blend
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, 99.9% sugar-free
- suitable for vegans and paleo diet
- Refreshing functional drink
- Supports gut health, digestive symtoms and general wellbeing
- Combination of warming herbs that support circulation and blood flow
Culture is produced via a proprietary fermentation process. The base ingredients of water, sugar and spices are inoculated with a live probiotic culture resulting in a delicious concentrate full of bioactive compounds, including lactic acid, enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and fatty acids.
Culture is bio-fermented by eight strains of probiotics including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus fermenti, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae/boulardii (SB).
Each 500ml bottle contains 33 serves of goodness.
Bio-fermented concentrate (95%) (water, Papaya fruit and leaf, Pomegranate, organic Chai blend [cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, black pepper]), glycerol.
- Shake well before use. Mix 15ml with 200ml water, juice or other preferred beverage for a refreshing drink.
- Refrigerate once opened.
- Consume within 30 days.